Friday, May 25, 2007

Bible Verse



Have you ever opened the Word and had a verse jump out at you. You know what I mean, it was like it was written specifically for you. It is exactly what you needed to hear and it is exactly the time you needed to hear it. Sometimes it is a verse I have read a thousand times but never noticed. Sometimes it is a verse I have never seen in a book I have read before. Almost like God stuck that verse in just for me. Sometimes the verse is so specific that I am surprised it doesn't have my name on it. I love when this happens. Well I said all this to say that I had this happen yesterday. And this time the verse is one I have read a thousand times, but I HEARD it yesterday. Now the cool thing about this verse is that it "enlightened" me as to the a fore mentioned occurrence. God is so truly amazing and awesome. Well, I suppose you want to know the verse huh :) Here it is..............



"For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart." ~ Hebrews 4:12 NASB

No comments:

Post a Comment