Monday, May 14, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by Candy. I am suppose to list 8 random things about myself, so here goes .......

1. I love sushi

2. I love to watch Food Network

3. I got pregnant with my third child while I had an IUD. It broke when they were trying to remove it and there is still a piece of it lodged in my uterus !

4. I am starting a MOPS program at my church in the fall. I am very nervous, if anyone has some advise I am all ears :)

5. I have never met my dad

6. I had my tubes tied after my third child, and it makes me sad sometimes. (Even though I know we are done)

7. I gave my life to the Lord 3 years ago and my whole life has changed :)

8. I am married to my soul-mate. I am madly in love with him and my love and respect for him grows everyday!!!

OK all done :) All my secrets are out ! I am suppose to tag 8 people, but if you are reading this you are TAGGED!!! Tag your it !

1 comment:

  1. Many prayers for your MOPS start! I started the program at our church 2 years ago. Wow. Lots of work. :-) my3littledutchgirls@yahoo.com if you have any questions. :-)

    ReplyDelete